138 Dirksen Drive, DeBary, FL US 32713
Eyes on Jesus: Focus
1 Corinthians 1:10-17
FOUR GOALS OF OUR STUDY IN 1 CORINTHIANS
PROCLAMATION AND DEMONSTRATION
- Focus (and refocus) on Jesus
- Dealing honestly with sexual issues
- Engage in meaningful relationships
- Share Jesus with clarity and relevance
1 CORINTHIANS 1:10-17
EYES ON JESUS: FOCUS
- Unity is always centered on Jesus (1 Cor. 1:10)
To develop followers of Jesus Christ.
Every seeker finds Jesus. Every believer grows deeper. Everyone experiences community and care.
The 5 Essentials
- Word—Engaged in God’s love letter to you.
- Worship—Committed to honor God with your whole life.
- Connect—Developing healthy Christian relationships.
- Serve—Using your God-given gifts to build up the church.
- Share—Telling others about Jesus.
- Growing believers don’t just say, “That’s a problem!” They become part of the solution (1 Cor. 1:11).
- Growing believers follow Jesus, not people (1 Cor. 1:12-17).
Let’s examine our authenticity in living out our faith.
Other sermons in the series
Focus on Jesus. Read the Word.
God’s work is real in your life—even in your deepest failure.
Unity is always centered on Jesus.
The Christian worldview is Christocentric—centered on Jesus.
The Spirit enables us to live out the mind of Christ.
Our Heavenly Father calls us to model His character.
The Christian builds on the foundation of Jesus.
What does it look like to build with gold, silver, precious stones?