138 Dirksen Drive, DeBary, FL US 32713
Real Leadership - Part 1
1 Corinthians 4:1-13
1 Corinthians: Four Goals
- Focus and (refocus) on Jesus.
- Deal with the issues of the “flesh.
- Engage in meaningful relationships.
- Share Jesus with clarity and relevance.
- Gift of Leadership (Some)
- Responsibility of Leadership (Everyone)
Principles of Biblical Leadership
- Leadership is a God-given responsibility with God-sized challenges.
- Leadership is based on the bold confidence believers have in Jesus.
- Leadership is Servant Leadership
Servant Leadership is a life surrendered to Jesus and a life committed to others.
- Servant Leaders are stewards of the Gospel.
HOW YOU LEAD IS WHAT YOU LEAVE.
Learn more about how you can grow deeper and embrace the foundational truths of Christian faith with Living Grounded. Contact to get connected. Whether you’re just starting out in faith or you’ve been a Christian all your life, Living Grounded offers truth, wisdom, and encouragement for every stage.
Do you have a need we can pray for? Walk alongside you? Do you know of another person who needs care? Let us know at .