138 Dirksen Drive, DeBary, FL US 32713
ROBINSON CAMPUS: JULY 8-11, 6:00-8:00 P.M.
Volunteer at the Robinson Campus
- Watch the training videos above.
- Register for one VBS position by June 24, 2019. Volunteer registration closes on this date. Due to clearance requirements, late volunteer registrations cannot be accepted.
- Once you register, if you do not have your Pennsylvania state-required clearances, you will receive an email to do so (the link will come from a company named Justifacts).
- If you receive an email from Justifacts regarding clearances, please follow the instructions to obtain your criminal background clearance, PA child abuse clearance, and FBI fingerprinting. By law (PA Act 153), we cannot accept volunteers ages 18 and older who do not have clearances. (Note that you may be exempt from the fingerprinting if you meet certain criteria.)
- If you have any questions regarding clearances, please contact Deanna Kratt, . (And don't worry, our trained team will help you get the clearances you need so that you can be a blessing to our children!)
After you have completed ALL the above steps, attend one of the following trainings at the Robinson Campus in the PTC Classroom (childcare is NOT provided).
- Sunday, June 2, 8:45-10:15 a.m.
- Sunday, June 30, 8:45-10:15 a.m.
Questions? Please contact Kathy Golkinski, .